Welcome to St. Joseph County! We are excited you have chosen to live in our community. We are a group of organizations dedicated to helping residents obtaining their best quality of life possible. We know sometimes it can be difficult to find information and resources you may need, so we want to help make it easier for you to get connected in St. Joseph County.
We love it here and we’re sure you will, too.
Assistance may be available for programs such as:
- Low Cost Home Programs
- Financial Counseling & Credit Rebuilding
- Maintain your home (home repairs, weatherization, well & septic, etc…)
- Food Pantries & Food Resources
- Housing Community and Landlord Lists
- Free Stores
- Emergency Assistance
- And much more….Programs and contact information are listed in the Community Resource Guide on the St. Joseph County Human Services Commission’s website at https://goo.gl/HCk5z2