Three Rivers Public Utilities includes public drinking water production and distribution system with fire flow capacity, a storm water collection system, and a sanitary sewer collection system culminated at an activated sludge treatment plant.
The water system has a production capacity of 4,100 gallons per minute with a storage capacity of 500,000 gallons in an elevated storage tank. The system is metered and chemicals are added to the water pumped from the wells into the distribution system. The chemicals include polyphosphate for corrosion control and prevention of iron oxidation, and chlorine to aid in the prevention of bacteriological contamination.
Click here to pay your water and sewer bill online
SANITARY SEWER SYSTEM
The Sanitary Sewer System has over 180,000 feet of gravity collection sewers and 40,000 feet of forecemain supported by 7 pumping stations discharging to a 2.75 million gallon a day capacity wastewater treatment plant.
STORM WATER SYSTEM
The Storm Water System is a gravity flow system with no treatment before discharging into the rivers. The system mainly supports storm water runoff with some industrial non-contact cooling water.
PRIVATE UTILITY COMPANIES SERVICING THREE RIVERS
- Electric – American Electric Power 1-800-311-6424
- Gas – Semco 1-800-624-2019
- Frontier 1-877-293-0426 (en Español)
- HughesNet 1-877-757-0608
- InternetProviders 1-877-259-5027
- Viasat 1-844-605-2426
- Xfinity by Comcast 1-800-824-2000
- AT&T 1-855-665-4761
- Comcast 1-800-824-2000
- DirectTV 1-800-531-5000
- Dish Network 1-877-516-0753
- Dish Latino 1-888-641-3052
- ADT (residential) 1-844-367-2949
- ADT (business) 1-800-587-2995
- Comcast (business) 1-877-304-0943
- Frontpoint (residential) 1-833-606-4477