The Finance Department is located in the front portion of City Hall and is the hub of all moneys coming into and going out of the City. This office also maintains the central accounting system for the City.
- Utility Billing: (269) 273-1075, ext 110
- Tax Billing/Collections: (269) 273-1075, ext 111
- Accounts Payable: (269) 273-1075, ext 112
- Assessing: (269) 273-1075, ext 107
- Main Switchboard: (269) 273-1075
- Payroll/HR: (269) 273-1075, ext 108
PAYING YOUR UTILITY BILL OR TAX BILL
The City offers multiple ways to pay your utility bills or tax bills:
- You may pay in person in our office. (A convenience fee will apply for all credit/debit card transactions.)
- Utilize one of the two convenient drop boxes located at City Hall.
The City now offers two more ways of paying your utility tax bill:
- You can pay your bill online at BS&A Online (bsaonline.com)
- You may use our pay by phone option by calling 1-855-332-3792.
- Both services have convenience fees that apply.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying a Utility SHUT-OFF notice on the due date, it’s strongly recommended that you call our office to report your payment to avoid disconnection of your service. It will insure that your payment will be verified and once it’s verified, you will be removed from the shut-off list.
Lydia Paille is the Assessor for the City of Three Rivers. She is available on Tuesdays at City Hall. Property information and tax data are also available at www.StJosephCountyMI.org and basaonline.com (BS&A).
GIS TAX MAPS
The GIS tax maps are available at www.StJosephCountyMI.org.
TAX BILL COLLECTIONS
Summer tax bills are issued on July 1 and usually due on September 15. Winter tax bills are issued on December 1 and usually due on February 14. After the due date, interest of 1% per month will be added to unpaid tax bills. For additional information click here to VIEW FAQ.
Utility bills are issued on a bimonthly basis, totaling six bills per year per customer. Please refer to the city fee schedule for current rates. For additional information click here to VIEW FAQ.
WATER / SEWER REPAIR PROGRAM
The City offers a water and/or sewer repair program to provide for major repairs of private residential connections. You must obtain the appropriate paperwork at the Finance Department. For additional information click here to VIEW FAQ.