Water and Sewer Questions

If you are experiencing problems with your water or sewer lines or service, please contact the Department of Public Services (DPS) at (269) 273-1845. If the problem is an emergency and not during regular business hours, please call (269) 467-4195 and they will call someone in to service your problem.

However, if your water has been shut off, you will need to call the Finance Department at (269) 273-1075. The City does charge a turn on fee if the water has been shut off for non-payment or you need water turned on at a time other than regular business hours.