The City of Three Rivers utilizes the power of Community Engagement to inspire people living and working in our great community to influence decisions being made that shape our city and the lives & livelihood of our residents. Engagement also means people getting involved in community building, outreach and education activities which are also important to the City. Especially if you are new to Three Rivers, we welcome you to participate and engage with others! The following provides ways for you to become (more) involved in our great community!…
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT RESOURCES
- Community Visioning
- Citizen Interest Form <–volunteer!
- Deputy Intake Training
- Development Process
- Vacancies, Prerequisites <–coming soon!
- Parks: Adopt-a-Park
- Planning Commission Schedule <–get involved!
- Public Participation Strategy <–soon!
- Volunteer for Upcoming Events
- Grow Three Rivers (GTR)
- Master Plan Development & Vision
- Redevelopment Ready Community Certification
Page under construction.
Corrections or additions to suggest? Please use our feedback form.