SPRING CLEAN-UP 2022:
CITY OF THREE RIVERS & WASTE MANAGEMENT.
We’re Changing Things Up This Year!
(dump pass replaces curbside pickup)
Spring Clean-Up is going to look a little different this year…
Postcards have been mailed to residential addressees in the City with a dump pass that replaces curbside pickup this year. The additional dump pass is valid from May 1 through December 31, 2022. Thank you for your patience while we finalized the details for this years Spring Clean Up.
The pass is good for a City of Three Rivers Resident to take one pickup load or smaller to Westside RDF on M-60 west of Three Rivers for disposal.
- Valid ID will be required and should match property address.
- One-time residential use and nontransferable.
- Pass must be turned in to scale attendant at time of visit
- Westside Landfill’s address and hours of operation are listed on the post card.
- Lost post cards will not be replaced.
- If you need assistance with transportation to Westside Landfill, the City has contractor information available please call: 269-273-1075 (ext..106).
Posted April 25, 2022
The following restrictions apply to all disposed materials:
1. Total volume shall not exceed 3 cubic yards (approximately 1 pick-up bed). Please note:
any additional volume beyond the 3 cubic yard limit will be at the property owners’ expense.
2. No refrigerators, freezers, or air conditioners will be accepted.
3. No household hazardous waste, including no electronics and TVs
4. No household garbage will be accepted.
5. No individual item over 5′ long, 3′ wide, or 3′ high, weighing over 100 lbs will be accepted.
6. No automotive/marine batteries will be accepted.
7. No tires or rims will be accepted.
8. No materials that are prohibited from disposal in TYPE II landfills (paints, solvents, oils, etc.)
will be accepted. (Note: paint cans that are open and contain only DRY paint will be accepted)
9. No propane cylinders will be accepted.
10. All construction/demolition material must be less than one cubic yard in total volume.
11. No lawnmowers or small engines will be accepted unless the fluids have been completely
12. Windows, glass, and mirrors must be less than 3′ x 4′ in size.